Bring the heart to life with real-time simulation
An easier and more engaging way for your students to understand cardiology
- Ideal for educators – create more innovative course materials with a greater emphasis on self-learning.
- Use built in tutorials or customise your own and easily administer and monitor student tests.
- Be seen as an innovator and the destination for future doctors.
- Covers all Cardiology curriculum for medical students from year 1 to 5 and post-graduate foundation years 1 and 2.
- Epicardio content can be customised to your curriculum needs. Please contact us to discuss your e-training requirements.
Contact us to discuss licensing...
All price quotations refer to 1-year subscriptions with free upgrades and support, include online transaction fees and exclude VAT and any other Sales Tax. Discounts are available for purchases of multi-user, campus-wide or multi-year licences
What our customers are saying
“The ECG practical with Epicardio went really well. Overall I and the other colleagues that helped running the tutorial are very satisfied.”
Prof Manuela Zaccolo – Department of Physiology, Anatomy & Genetics, University of Oxford
“If, like me, your learning speed is increased by doing, as oppose to just reading or seeing, then you’ll find this tool invaluable. To be able to safely induce life-threatening ventricular rhythm is, understandably, an uncommon occurrence, so a method to facilitate this, is always going to be welcome for students. In Epicardio, however, you get so much more than that. Pacing of all types is covered in depth, real and digitally created ECGs, and an effective test facility really do set this above any of the other programs that I’ve used. It’s also incredibly simple to get the hang of, too.”
The Student Physiologist – thephysiologist.org
“We are very excited to be able to bring Epicardio, this unique e-learning tool, to our customers. It will be a real added value. The fact that most pathologies are integrated allows the customers an extremely effective ECG reading training.”
Dominik Doppler – VP Marketing and Sales of Schiller AG
“Epicardio was a real revelation! Had I had access to this type of training, I am sure that I would have been safer, more competent and confident.”
Lisa Hadfield-Law – Surgical Educationalist