Product price refers to professional educator’s licence, for 1 user, on 1 computer device, for 1 year
- 24 structured tutorials on cardiac pathologies including Introduction, Normal Rhythm, Cardiac Axis, Conduction Abnormalities, AV Blocks, Atrial and Ventricular Arrhythmias, Supra-Ventricular Tachycardias, WPW, Ischaemia, Misc Abnormalities, etc.
- Live 12-lead ECG
- Interactive placement of ECG electrodes
- ECG pause-scroll, calipers and wave identification
- Interactive control of physiological parameters, such as: Heart Rate, AV Node Rate, AV Node Delay, Conduction Velocity and Refractory Period.
- Blocks and accessory pathways in Conduction Abnormalities, AV Blocks, SVT and WPW
- Administering Adenosine and Verapamil drugs in SVT
- Interactive control of Ischaemic Stenosis in Coronary Arteries
- Simulation of stroke in Atrial Fibrillation
- Myocardial contraction
- Patient cases
- ECG MCQ Test and Quiz
Please ensure that you meet the Minimum Computer Specification